Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas

I am officially a blogger! I know, I know, it's about time......

Life is so exciting right now! My parents have moved in BEHIND US, my creative juices are flowing thanks to the wonderful ladies over at The Heart of The Matter, and I am blessed to have the most amazing family in the world. God is SO Good!!

This Christmas season has been hectic for us, but it has been filled with lots of love, laughter and memories. That being said, I do look forward to getting back to regularly scheduled programming soon!!

Until then, for the next few days, it is my prayer that we can slow down, enjoy each other, and remember to thank our Heavenly Father for His many, many blessings! I hope that each of you are able to do the same.

I will see you next year, in 2008!!!

Love in Christ,
Rachel

2 comments:

Jennefer said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!!!! Your blog looks wonderful and I can't wait to come back and read more.

Happy New Year and blessings to you and your precious family!

Jennefer

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

Hooray for your blog!

I was looking at your book list and saw Linda Dillow's name. Her books are fabulous!

Another must-read-each-year book for me is Homeschooling With a Meek and Quiet Spirit by Teri Maxwell. It's one of those that I read when I find myself losing my temper and getting stressed out... which is once at least once a year.