Sunday, November 9, 2008

I am the Featured Homeschooler this week!

Good Morning :-)

I must tell you that I intended to start back blogging slowly, however my computer has been unwilling to turn on for the past few weeks! The only time I have to be online lately has been when Gregg is home from work at night with his work laptop, but it is important to me to reserve a lot of that time for family. . . and watching our newest passion: The Tudors, Season 1!

I did want to direct you to the interview I did with Heart of the Matter about our homeschool. We are the featured homeschool of the week!

I hope to have our computer fixed soon. . . it has been an interesting challenge to have our online resources so limited, but it has also helped me to keep my priorities in line. We have been having such a blast the past few months! LOTS of crafts (we are ALL finally at the age where we enjoy them lol), reading great books, nature walks, tea parties and science experiments inspired by the new PBS show Sid the Science Kid. I can't wait to share with all of you the MANY pictures we have taken!

Have a wonderful Sunday with your family. . . for us, we will be going to an Indian Pow-Wow in town and getting a wonderful introduction to our Indian unit next week!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man! I was going to go to that Indian POW WOW yesterday, but went to Rock Ranch with the scouts instead :)

momtofivekids said...

It's great to hear from you. I enjoyed reading the interview!

Jen said...

Congratulations on being featured over at Heart of the Matter! This is how I found your wonderful blog! I'm going to be schooling my 1st grader at home through Cyberschool soon, so I'm enjoying learning from other mothers. It looks as though you have some great ideas and inspiration that I can use with my 4 yr. old, too.

Blessings,
Jen

My Blogs:
Creative and Curious Kids!
http://raisingcreativeandcuriouskids.blogspot.com

Literature Links
http://literaturelinks-jen@blogspot.com

God's Shining Stars
http://godsshiningstars.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed reading more about your adorable family. :)

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

I've missed you Rach! Hurry up and get back online! :-)

Jen said...

Hello! You were given an award and a short blog review today over at Creative and Curious Kids!!! Take Care! Jen

Anonymous said...

Missing you Rachel! Hope your holidays went well! Post soon. We miss ya girl! Take care.

momtofivekids said...

I haven't heard from you in a while. I hope all is well with you and your family. Blessings!

Amanda @ www.kiddio.org said...

How fun! I love hearing about other bloggers' families, thanks for sharing :)

xo, Amanda @ www.kiddio.org / www.housemade.org