Jordan's Recipes
I will be posting all things Kindergarten starting tomorrow (probably), but right now I am cleaning up my Master "Teacher" Binder and found two recipes that Jordan created sometime last year. I want to post them here before I lose the scrap piece of paper. . .
She loves to watch cooking shows on The Food Network with me, and one day she asked me to write these down for her. Unfortunately, we haven't tried either yet, but we may just try the second one this weekend!
Pizza a la Jordan
Take dough. Put cooking gloves on and put it in the oven
Bake for 10 minutes, then it will be 1 minute, then none. . . then ready!
Set the table with spoons and forks, and put the pizza in the middle and put cheese, tomatoes and sugar on it!
Dessert will be vanilla doughnuts with cream
Jordan's Crispy Crunch Cakes
Trick or treat for candy
Crunch up all the candy
Add cream
Bake!
Bon Appetite!



2 comments:
Great to see you back! Love the sugar with the tomatoes and cheese! :) Blessings!
Too cute!
Post a Comment