Tea Time with Daddy
As I mentioned in my catch up post, we had a Tea Ceremony with Gregg this week. I wanted to share some of the pictures from that special time! It was really cute and it was a fun process to see!
So the tea starts out looking like this:
Then you put the bulb into hot water and after several minutes, it starts to open up, revealing the beautiful flower inside:
Cali loved watching the flower bloom and sitting next to her Daddy:
Finally, the tea was ready. Gregg poured the tea into a special cup with a strainer type thing on top (very technical words here, huh?) and then poured the tea from that into our new "official" China tea cups:
Jordan takes the first sip:
"Hmm, that was weird tasting":

Cali's turn:

"That was fun.... but that sip was enough":

Never one to miss out or be shown up, Jordan says, "Let's try that again":

And this face says, "Ok, that was fun, but can I just drink my chocolate milk, now?"

I can't wait to see what they think about our Chinese party this weekend!





1 comments:
I'm with your dd. Nothing tops chocolate milk! LOL! Glad that they enjoyed their daddy time. :)
Post a Comment