Wednesday, February 17, 2010

So what should we start with?

We are off to a bit of a late start this morning! I appease my guilt by telling myself that the girls do have a touch of a cold and are cuddling and resting watching PBS, which isn't the worse thing in the world, but we do need to get started.


I am hoping to come back later this afternoon and begin my updates, but I ask you (my lovely family members and a few loyal blog land friends who are still checking on this little blog), what would you like to see?

Should I do updates about the past year or just begin where we are now? One thought I had is that I did do a progress report for each girl for my own records at the end of the first semester of Kindergarten that was pretty detailed, so I could just post those for each child along with updated pictures, then start fresh with where we are now.

The only problem with that is that the "reports" are a bit lengthy as I wanted to be thorough in my records and for my own memory, but then again it would be shorter than going over it week by week, and this blog is really meant to be a record of sorts of our homeschool journey so it would be nice to have it here as I do plan to print this out as a book eventually.

So I think that is what I will do, but please let me know if there is anything in particular you would like to see, hear about, know, etc. Thank you all for the welcome back emails already -- "you made my heart smile." :-)

2 comments:

Tonia said...

Welcome back! I'm looking forward to reading your updates!

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

hey, you're here! YAY! :) missed you my friend!

i think you should just start with the present. i personally find it overwhelming to try to work from the past up to the present-- and usually a good excuse for me to procrastinate and quit.

can't wait to see what you and your girls are up to! (and hubs too, can't forget about him, right?)

<3 you!