Tuesday, February 16, 2010

To get it out of the way. . .

I have actually had a working computer now for a couple of weeks. It went from not working at all for what seems like forever, to one day working like nothing had ever been wrong!

It was perfect timing as I was just beginning planning for our "new year" curriculum -- we are in the final weeks of Sonlight K and we have decided to do our own thing for our next year, which will begin in a month or two.

Now that the planning is completed, I have been sitting here thinking that I should/need to/want to start blogging about our family, home, life and school again, but since it has been so long, I have put off the first post. . . thinking that I would really need a great big update, full of stories, pictures, and information on what we have been doing this past year. That task seemed too daunting so, to get it out of the way, I thought I would just do a quick little post to say. . . .

"I'M BAAACKKK. . . " (knock on wood)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!!!!! Rachel, I am so glad to see you back. I've been thinking about you and hoping all is well. I know how hard it can be to get back into blog land after not blogging for a while. We've had many breaks and that first post "back" always seems daunting to me as well. Glad to "see you! Can't wait to read more of your updates. You have always inspired and encouraged me in my homeschooling journey!

Blessings to you and your family,
Megan

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

i loved SL K! i must admit that i am thoroughly enjoying our first true completely on our own year. it is a bit nerve wracking and exciting at the same time!