Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Technology

I like to think I am fairly intelligent when it comes to most things, but technology is just something that has the ability to make me feel completely lost, confused, annoyed and depressed, LOL!

I have no idea why my subscribers have not been getting my posts the past two days via email. And today, I have no idea why all my subscribers show up still under the publicize tab in my feedburner but do not show up on my blog page (number dropped to 1 over night?)

I have also somehow forgotten how to get the digital pictures from my camera onto my computer!!! I have a cord thingy (like that technical word?) plugged into the computer and into my camera, and a little message even shows up on my computer to say something is plugged in . . . . but besides that, I cannot seem to find it on my computer to be able to get them off and put updated pictures of the girls haircuts on here (the girls did locks of love again! Cali had 10 inches cut off and Jordan had 8 inches).

So, I will attempt to figure some of these things out over here, and if you see this post and feel like saying a quick prayer for my sanity I would appreciate it. :-)

Have a wonderful day!


1 comments:

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

I just got three posts in an email. :) I think it depends on your settings as to when the feed goes out via email. I know that mine usually gets sent some time around 1am.

And the feedburner number badge thingy fluctuates... at least it does for HOTM. But for the life of me, I can't remember what the number is exactly based on!

Cord thingy... I think that's a USB.

Okay, that is all of my brain cells now! Must go to bed to recharge. Hope you have a great night and I can't wait to see the girls' hair!