Monday, March 8, 2010

Pictures of my girls

Since I have a ton of pictures that would be cute to share with family -- and not enough ideas for posts to share them in -- here is a post of a few recent pics of my beautiful girls :-) Enjoy!







The girls had fun playing dress up with Daddy's MBA cap and gown :-)




Jordan, my girlie girl, right before her "Locks of Love" hair cut.



Cali girl posing in her fancy dress before her tea party.




The kick off Tea Party of "Fancy Fridays" with best friends Skylar and Emy. More posts on this soon!



Look, I'm here, too!




I love that they truly are best friends!!



And finally, my two hams in action:





Cali on stage at the Vince Vance concert -- she is so shy, can't you tell? :-)


Jordan in her Drama class. Right after this scene, they performed a play called "The Octopus" in which Jordan was the lead character! I think one of the moms is going to put the video on Youtube, so I will try to link soon!


HAPPY MONDAY!

1 comments:

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

I think their haircuts look adorable!

It's a blessing to have your sister be your bestest friend. :)