Saturday, February 16, 2008

Typing Fool!

My friend Marsha recently posted her score for typing using a free online speedtest. I knew I typed pretty fast so I thought I would try it out..... I have to admit my first try I got 90, so I tried again and this is what I scored:



98 words



Touch Typing online


I think I may have found a new online addiction, ha! It is fun to try to keep beating your score!

I shared with Marsha that I learned to type by Instant Messaging in highschool and college, and then learning where the keys were and typing constantly.... I mean like, in the air, y'all! Weird, right? I would be sitting there watching tv and find myself typing along with what they were saying! But, I learned to type quick and went from hunting and pecking to typing 98 WPM, WOO HOO!

Click on the link above and see how fast you type! Come back and let me know.... I have to warn you, though, it is addictive!!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Tonia said...

Oh my - is that ever addictive! I got 77 words on my third try - but I am NOT going back to try again. I would play all night to try and beat myself!

Amy said...

I am too embarrassed to admit what my score was. You'd think that as much as I instant message, I'd be a faster typer.