Monday, February 4, 2008

I Feel So Official Now!

Don't you just love the new blog design?!? It looks so professional and offical..... and aren't my girls just ADORABLE? :-)

For those of you who know me, OBVIOUSLY I did not design it, Ha! I do not have a creative bone in my body, much less understand "computer speak" enough to figure out how to create anything like this! My good friend Amy designed it for me and I am so excited!!

I have no idea how she finds enough hours in the day to do all that she does. She is the co-editor for The Heart of the Matter, she writes for ChristianWomenOnline, she is an Ebay super seller, she designs blogs, she writes for her own blog, she hosts the very popular Meme Tuesdays In "other" Words, she homeschools THREE growing boys, and she's a newlywed! Whoa!

Amy, THANK YOU for taking me under your wing so much this past year, for giving me the opportunity to pursue my dream of writing, for the countless advice you have offered for so many things, for your friendship and for making me giddy with excitement over the look of this blog!! You ROCK! Love ya, girl!

5 comments:

Tonia said...

Wow! Your blog looks really great! Love the new design.

Anonymous said...

Looks great! I love the colors.

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

Love the design!

And she is pretty inspirational, isn't she?

Love,
Marsha-- who didn't design my blog either-- it's great having techno-savvy friends!

Tonia said...

I've tagged you with an 'E for Excellence' blog award. :0)

Anonymous said...

Your new design is great! I know you are enjoying it! Love the pictures!