Sunday, January 20, 2008

I'm SO Excited!!

Ok, please allow me to share my excitement with all of you! I am so new to this blogging thing (less than a month!), and it completely amazes me that anyone would want to read my thoughts and ramblings at all, much less people that I GREATLY ADMIRE!

Robin Sampson is an amazing godly woman who wrote The Heart of Wisdom Teaching Approach (see my Personal Time Book List for 2008) and runs the site, yahoo group and blog associated with it. Although I am still reading the book itself, I have been a member of the yahoo community for almost a year and an avid reader of her blog. She is an amazing writer, who is blessed with the spiritual gift of encouragement. I have grown so much by her posts and articles over the last year and am being BLOWN AWAY by the way God is using her book to minister to me right now.

She is also a co-contributor/columnist to The Heart of the Matter online magazine with me. Although we haven't spoken yet, maybe that is how she was exposed to my recent post Lessons I am Learning.... I really don't know HOW she found it or read it, but what has me GIDDY WITH EXCITEMENT is the fact that today, on her Super Simple Spiritual Sunday Meme, She has a list of posts or articles that touched and encouraged her this week... there are seven of them listed and if you look at the post listed first, you will see MY POST!!!! WHOA!

I strongly encourage everyone to stop by her blog, visit for awhile and subscribe for updates. She will encourage, inspire and bless you more than you can imagine! Thank you, Robin, for making my day.... for prompting a happy dance around my living room and A LOT of giddy giggles!


Blogging is so much fun!

Love in Christ,
Rachel

6 comments:

Celly B said...

Rachel,
Congratulations! I think is wonderful how these blogs can forge friendships and encourage one another. I know that I appreciate the comment you left on my blog.

I also appreciate the post you made about the LeapFrog DVD and the ABC Stomp. This game sounds awesome. I can see my DD, 4, enjoying reinforcing the letter sounds and DS, 2, enjoying learning letter names. Thanks for the great information. I'm adding you to my blogroll!

Carol said...

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. Maybe our paths will cross someday at Mickey D's! LOL!

Amy L Brooke said...

Thanks for reading and commenting. It means a lot. I like the way you write! You have a very warm style.

Have a blessed day.

Lisa~ said...

Congratulations! What a tribute to how wonderfully you write! *Ü*

Doing the happy dance w/ you!

Lisa~

Anonymous said...

How wonderful, Rachel!

MorningSong said...

YAY!! (That is how I found your blog by the way - her link to you!) I didn't realize you were so new to blogging. I just found the HOW method and began exploring that world. So funny how all of that fits together!

Blessings!