Monday, May 19, 2008

Proud of their Daddy

We are back from New Orleans, and what a FUN and FULL weekend it was! All four of us ended up going to bed around midnight the past three nights, so we are all sleep deprived, but it was well worth it :-)

I am in the midst of the post-vacation clean up. . . why is it that you always feel you need a vacation from your vacation?? Anyhoo, I wanted to share some pictures from Thursday night before we left for New Orleans.

The girls knew we were going away for the weekend to celebrate Daddy's graduation. They love surprise parties and since we actually had a reason to have one, we decided to throw Daddy's a Surprise Graduation Party! We picked up an M&M cookie cake -- green for Tulane, of course -- and a cute Winnie the Pooh card (it isn't manly but it fit the girls really well and I knew they would like it). When we got home, we colored the card, made a sign (please don't criticize my art skills lol! I love that they are in the scribble stage, as that fits more closely with my own artistic abilities), put up streamers and Mardi Gras beads ( Tulane is in New Orleans and they have Mardi Gras there. . . and well, I wanted more decorations and the girls love beads!)

They were so excited to show Daddy his cake and yell surprise! They are very proud of him, as am I :-) I will post the pictures from his actual graduation this weekend soon - - - we have some family coming up this week, so I don't know when I will be able to, but let's just say the graduation ceremony was a HOOT! I was so surprised that such a dignified and prestigious school such as Tulane would have such a FUN ceremony, ha!
Here are our pictures!




(The sign above says "Congrats Daddy! We love you!")

Congratulations, Baby! You've been working for a very long time for this and we couldn't be more proud!

0 comments: