A Unique Daddy and Daughter Bonding Experience. . .
We do many things as a family. We play a lot of games, read a lot of books, sing a lot of songs, and watch wholesome family movies. . . all typical stuff for the American family. But there is one thing that I think might be unique to us, something that my 3 year old asks for and anticipates doing when her Daddy comes home. What is this unique bonding experience? Watching G4's Ninja Warrior!
It happened to be on television a few weeks ago and my husband put it on in the background while we were all goofing around, and we all became mesmerized. Ever since, it has become a staple in our home! I enjoy watching it, and Cali stops her dancing around every few minutes to tune in as well, but Daddy and Jordan are the ones snuggled together on the sofa, intently viewing Japan's finest athletes compete in these crazy obstacles!
It really is a fun show, and while I have been severely limiting the amount of television I watch, I have added this because it is so cool! So if you are bored tonight and looking for something to watch, check out your television listings and find this channel* -- they have lots of cool shows on it -- and check out Ninja Warrior. If you do, come back and leave me a comment, letting me know what you think! You'll be hooked!
Have a great weekend!
*** Edited: I thought I should point out that we TIVO this show and we never watch commercials. This channel does have international programming and commercials, so let's just say that you might not want to watch this LIVE with your children. But if you can TIVO or tape it, I do highly recommend it :-) ***




1 comments:
ROFLOL!!!
The boys and I were watching that earlier today!!! The were ENTHRALLED! It did take a while for me to convince the boys that they were speaking Japanese, not SPANISH!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, RACHEL!!!
Post a Comment