Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Monday!

This is the day that the Lord has made! Let us rejoice and be glad in it!

It is a new day and a new week! DH is off to his new job, we actually went to bed at a decent time last night (before 10pm, woo hoo!), and I woke up early to work out with my mother this morning! The house is CLEAN and we are gearing up for a really fun week at Keep the Way Chrisitan Academy :-)

This week we are rowing with Charlie and Lola! We love this show and found some really cute units over at Homeschoolshare for I Am Not Sleepy and Will NOT Go to Bed and I Will Never Not Ever Eat a Tomato. We also have both of these episodes on Tivo, which is awesome because it always helps the stories click and come alive for my girls when they can watch as well as read it!

Have a WONDERFUL Monday Everyone!!



3 comments:

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

Sounds like you are off to a great start this week, Rachel!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your week Rachel! Looks like it should be a fun one!

Anonymous said...

I feel like this now. LOL Sounds great. Have a blessed week!