Friday, March 7, 2008

A Wonderful Day...

Greetings Everyone!! I am in the midst of a massive cleaning extravaganza, but will be posting again later this weekend about our awesome day yesterday. I even plan on trying to include one of those nifty little slide show things, but until then, I wanted to share a few pictures of our family day at the park yesterday! My generous parents (and the best neighbors you can ask for) were kind enough to lend us their camera for the day and I went a little picture crazy!

Sisterly Love

My Little Tree Hugger

Looking for Peter Rabbit

Let's go Fly a Kite.... (sing with me!)

And finishing the day with a visit from "The Grouchy Ladybug"

Have a Wonderful Weekend Everyone!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures! They are so adorable! Have a great week end!

Tina in WA said...

I agree, adorable pictures! I just love them.

LOL "The Grouchy Ladybug". That is perfect. :o) "Hey you... Wanna fight!"

Oh I need to pull that book out again and read it with the kids.

Have a wonderful Friday.

~Tina

Barb said...

Looks like you had fun! So was this your Green Hour time this week? I've missed reading your posts and I hope that even though you haven't posted a link, that your family is enjoying your outdoor time together.

Your photos are adorable, so glad you were able to borrow a camera.

Hope to see you around on the Green Hour challenges again soon.

Barb-Harmony Art Mom